Laughter Yoga is a unique exercise routine which combines unconditional laughter with breathing exercises. Science has proven, that the body can not differentiate between simulated and real laughter. Laughter Yoga focuses on training your diaphragm for breathing and laughing by using belly muscles. Laughter Yoga goes beyond just laughter. With regular practice one can develop a positive mental attitude which will help people to go through challenging times.
Why Laughter Yoga
- to increase oxygen to the cells
- to reduce stress related hormones
- to release endorphins – the feel-good hormones
- to boost your immune system
- to increase circulation in your lymphatic system
- to improve emotional intelligence and social connectivity
- Laughter Yoga is a powerful cardio workout and just 10 minutes of laughing
equals 30 minutes on the rowing machine
- It increases blood circulation and relaxes muscles
- It is a powerful antidot for depression, reduces blood pressure, reduces symptoms of allergies, asthma, arthritis.
- Laughter Yoga is a single exercise routine which reduces physical, mental and emotional stress simultaneously and brings an emotional balance. People can feel the benefits from the very first session.
Lean more about our workshops and the possibilities by sending us an email or giving us a call.
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
phone 0404 878 468.
The first step is a phone call.